Friday, March 6, 2015

Feeling Fab


Fabletics: Grand Canyon

I have been contemplating signing up for Fabletics for about a year now.  I have always been worried about the quality because it is so inexpensive.  Because I am a Personal Trainer and live in my workout clothes, I have very high standards. I will admit, I am a Lululemon addict.  I love everything about it, except for the price.  When we lived in California there was a Lulu within walking distance from our apartment....DANGEROUS.    

Now that I have a newborn baby and Lululemon is about 30 minutes away, I have finally decided to give Fabletics a try.  I mean your first outfit starts at just $25, you can't go wrong with that!  Fabletics is a subscription based program.  How does it work?  On the first of every month they send you personalized picks to shop from.  You have until the 5th to make a decision, and all outfits after your first month start at $49.95.  If you don't feel like making a purchase that month, all you have to do is log into your account and select "Skip the Month".  

Simple enough right?  This subscription based program is perfect for my current situation.  With a newborn baby, I know I will have my hands full for the first couple of months.  Also, they day we came home from the hospital my husband's car crapped out.  He ordered a new car and it doesn't come out for a couple of months.  I am literally housebound until then.  So why not have clothes show up at my doorstep each month?  Sounds like a perfect solution to me! 

I am excited to give Fabletics a try!  Stay tuned for a follow up post when I receive my first outfit (pictured above)! 

Have you tried Fabletics?  Would love to hear your thoughts!  


No comments:

Post a Comment