Friday, March 13, 2015

Creamy Avocado Salsa



I have to admit, I can't take credit for this recipe.  My husband came home from the grocery store the other day and wanted to try a new salsa creation.  We were a little nervous at first, but it turned out to be delicious!  If you are an avocado lover like myself, this recipe is for you!  

Side note:  I totally forgot to take a picture of the salsa until there was about one bite left.  Haha.  I will be sure to post a better picture next time! ;) 

Ingredients:

3 large avocados
3 jalapenos
1/2 bundle of chopped cilantro
1/2 yellow onion 
Salt to taste 

Directions:

Roast jalapenos in the oven for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  Blend avocados and jalapenos in the blender.  Stir in cilantro, onion, and salt.  We also added about 1 cup of water because it was too thick.  It's that simple!

Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment