Thursday, March 5, 2015

Home Tour: Living Room

Hi There! I am starting a new series on the blog called "home tour".  Every Thursday I will be sharing a space in my home with you!  My husband and I built our house about 9 months ago, and it is something that we are very proud of.  

Before moving to Kansas City, Scooter and I lived in the worlds smallest studio apartment in Pasadena, California.  Because of this, we obviously had no furniture.  We came to Kansas City with a queen size bed, and that's pretty much all.  While our house was being built, my mom and I spent months gathering the all of the perfect furniture pieces.  My mom is incredible at designing spaces, and it has definitely become a passion of mine as well!  We had so much fun decorating my house together, and I think we make a great team!









4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You and your momma have some serious inspiration! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your couch from? Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I got it from Nebraska Furniture Mart!

      Delete