Monday, March 30, 2015

Fabletics Outfit Review #1




A while back I wrote a blog post about how I was excited to finally try the subscription based athletic clothing line, Fabletics.  After receiving pretty negative feedback about the brand on my Instagram, I didn't have very high expectations.

I received my first outfit in the mail a few weeks ago and I was very pleasantly surprised!  My outfit came with a pair of crops, a sports bra, and a tank top.  I am obsessed with the crops, they are very comparable to my Lululemon Wunder Unders!  The tank top and sports bra doesn't feel like the worlds greatest quality, but still very nice!  I ordered a size x-small (0-2) in all three pieces, and they are very true to size!  I am not much of an online shopper because I like to try things on first, so I was thrilled that everything fit perfectly!  

Overall, my initial experience has been great!  I'm super excited to pick out my outfit for next month!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment