Friday, June 12, 2015

Zucchini boats



 I don't know about you, but I am all about a quick, easy, and healthy dinner.  Zucchini boats fit all three of these categories!  I don't know how I have waited so long to make this dinner, it's so simple and SO delicious!   My husband and I both loved this meal, it will definitely be a regular in our household. 

Ingredients:
3 large zucchinis 
1 jar pasta sauce 
1 pound ground turkey
1/4 cup feta
1/2 cup cheddar cheese

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.  In a skillet, cook ground turkey
3.  Once the turkey is cooked, add the pasta sauce 
4.  Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the insides
5.  Fill the zucchini boats with the ground turkey mixture
6.  Top with cheeses
7.  Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment