Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Diaper Bag Essentials



Let me start off by saying, I LOVE my diaper bag.  I am not a fan of most traditional diaper bags because they just seem a little dorky to me.  I found the perfect diaper bag alternative at Lululemon.  I love this bag because it's sporty, simple, and has tons of pockets to stay organized.  Pockets are key, I hate when you have a bag that feels like a bottomless pit.  Now that I have a baby, being organized is more important than ever.  I am VERY new at this whole mom thing, but I wanted to share with you some of my diaper bag essentials that I can't leave the house without! 

1.  Chevron Bib & Burp cloth- made by Grandma 

2.  Aden + Anais blankets- I love that they are super lightweight and can be used for many different things!  

3.  Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier-  We definetly have a pacifier baby, can't leave the house without this lifesaver! 

4.  Chapstick-  This one is for momma, I hate having dry lips! 

5.  Honest Company Diapers and Wipes- I will do a separate post on this, because we love the honest company!  Obviously we can't go anywhere without tons of diapers and wipes!  

6.  Change of clothes-  This comes in handy every single time, never leave without a backup! 

7.  Changing mat-  For the moments when you don't have a changing table around! 

8.  Plush Rattle-  Super soft and noisy to keep the little one entertained.  

What are some of your diaper bag essentials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment