Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why you should drink from glass water bottles





I have been absolutely horrible about drinking enough water lately.  I have decided that purchasing a cute water bottle might help motivate me ;).  I am going to order the BKR water bottle because I love the sleek design! I made the decision to buy a glass water bottle for several reasons.  Here is why you should drink from glass instead of plastic: 

1) Glass is an extremely environmentally friendly material.  It is 100% recyclable. 

2) There is no need to worry if it is BPA free, glass is completely safe.  There are no harmful chemicals in glass bottles. 

3) Drinking from plastic is like drinking trash.  Plastic is bad for our earth! 

4) Water tastes better when you drink from a glass bottle.  Sometimes plastic leaves you with a funny taste in your mouth.  

5)  You will save money by using a reusable bottle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment