Tuesday, May 12, 2015

rocksbox







Rockbox recently reached out to me to see if I was interested in trying out their service for a couple months.  I was pretty excited to receive my first box in the mail, and it did not disappoint!

For those of you who are not familiar with this company, Rocksbox allows you to rent unlimited designer jewelry for $19 a month!  How does it work?

1.  Become a shine insider and take a style survey.  You can also add items to your "wishlist" if you see certain pieces you would like to receive.

2.  Get 3 pieces to wear on loan based on your style survey.

3.  Return your pieces at any time and receive 3 new pieces.  Each 3 piece set is worth about $200.

With 5 million weddings to attend this year, I am absolutely loving the idea of this service.  Being a personal trainer and full time mom, I don't own a lot of statement pieces.  I received my first box in the mail last week and I was so excited to wear my jewelry on Mother's Day!  I was in love with all 3 pieces that they sent me and have worn them several times since I received my box just one week ago!  One major bonus is that if you fall in love with a specific piece, you have the option to purchase it at a discounted price!

Rocksbox has been kind enough to offer my readers one free month when you use the code haleyhenxoxo!  I would love to hear your thoughts if you try it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment