Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fitness Goals



I am 6 weeks postpartum and I have officially been cleared to exercise!  I have been feeling super motivated lately and I am excited to get in the best shape of my life!  

Last week I became an official Tone it Up member.  Not familiar with Tone it Up?  Check it out here.  I have been thinking about joining this community for about a year now, and I am so excited I finally took the plunge!  Even though I am a personal trainer and I know what I am doing, having that extra accountability from the Tone it Up community is going to be huge in helping me get my post baby body back :).  

In 5 days, Tone it Up will be starting their 5th annual Bikini Series Challenge.  I wanted to share with you some of my goals for the next 8 weeks :).

-Drink at least 55 oz of water daily

-Stick with my half marathon training program

-Get my booty back ;) 

-Follow the TIU nutrition program

-Do more yoga

-Follow the bikini series workout schedule daily 

No comments:

Post a Comment