Wednesday, April 29, 2015

our favorite baby carriers

I have two favorite baby carriers, and I am completely obsessed with both of them!  Maddy is a huge fan of them also.  A lot of moms warned me that their babies didn't like certain swings, carriers, pacifiers, etc.  I feel fortunate that my little girl has loved every product that we have tested out!  Knock on wood....Maddy has been an easy breezy baby so far.  


We own two different baby carriers because they are both great for different reasons.  The first carrier that I would highly recommend is the Ergobaby 360 Carrier.  I am actually wearing Maddy in the Ergo as I type this post.  I just finished mowing the lawn while wearing my baby and she has been asleep for 2 1/2 hours....one of the many reasons I love baby wearing.  The Ergo is great if you are looking for something that is easy to use and has lots of support.  I typically use this carrier if we are going on a long walk, hike, or doing anything active.  The best part about this carrier is that Maddy can be worn in 4 different positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip, and back. 


The second carrier that we LOVE is the Solly Baby Wrap.  Initially, I was very intimidated by the concept of wrapping my baby.  However, the Solly Baby website has a ton of helpful tutorials on the proper way to wrap your baby at every different stage.  I love how soft the fabric is and how easy it is to store in our diaper bag.  One of the main reasons I am obsessed with this wrap is because it is stylish, they have tons of beautiful fabrics available on their website.  

We love baby wearing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment