Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Weekend Recap

^^ one of her many festive outfits ^^
^^ she hated her life jacket ^^
^^ snoozing with grandma ^^
^^ my nephew on the paddle board ^^
^^ #lakelife ^^
^^ floating & drinking beer ^^
^^ my cute niece & Maddy ^^
^^ love him! ^^
^^ hubs ^^
^^ all ready for the fireworks! ^^

Having a baby makes the holidays so much more fun!  I loved going shopping for a festive red, white, and blue outfit for my baby girl!  We spent the weekend relaxing, doing chores around the house, and partying at Lake Lotawana with family and friends.  Lake Lotawana reminds me so much of Bass Lake, the lake my family had a cabin at growing up.  We went swimming, ate tons of unhealthy food, and watched fireworks from the boat.  Any weekend spent on the water with family and friends is a perfect weekend for me!     

No comments:

Post a Comment