Monday, March 9, 2015

Postpartum Check in: Week 2



I am feeling very excited to start exercising again!  I want to invite you all on my postpartum fitness journey!  I hope that by sharing my journey it will help keep me motivated, and maybe help motivate others!  

At 2 weeks postpartum I finally felt normal enough to go on a walk with my baby girl!  This was the first form of exercise since giving birth to our little Maddy.  I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to get out of the house and be active.  

I am definitely itching to get back into the gym, but I will be waiting until my 6 week doctor appointment to do that.  For now, walking will be my main source of exercise.  I have been walking 1 hour a day at a moderate pace, and it feels great!   For the record, walking up a hill with the stroller is no joke!  

Stay tuned for more updates on my postpartum fitness journey :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment